The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has launched a new Master’s Level Scholarship programme under the title “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)”. During the current academic year 2017-18, a total of 1,000 fully funded scholarships will be offered to the meritorious students studying in top ranked universities / degree awarding institutions of Pakistan.
The PEEF – SSMS Master’s Level Scholarships will be offered to meritorious students fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria. The student must have / be:
- Be a Pakistani national
- Have secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015/2016 or 2017 (annual).
- Have secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University / Degree Awarding Institution.
- Be enrolled in Spring/Fall session (where applicable) and Morning / Afternoon / Evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF – SSMS Master’s level scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/-
- Maximum Age of 28 Years As on 31st August 2017.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017-18.
- Besides fulfilling SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution.
- Following students are not eligible for SSMS Master’s level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
How To Apply
- PEEF has allocated SSMS Masters level scholarship quotas to all partner universities (link of list of partner universities)
- The partner universities invite applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms.
- Scholarship forms are available at:
Respective university student financial aid office/student resource center
PEEF Web site (www.peef.org/ssms)
- Complete application forms should be submitted to the respective university, Applicationforms directly forwarded to PEEF will not be considered for the award of scholarship.
- PEEF will reimburse the tuition fees, payment of tuition fees (as per the terms of SSMS Master’s level scholarship policy)
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
– Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
– Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.